SHORT STORIES

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

wednesday

I think I can safely say that Wednesdays are my least favorite day of the weak. It's right in the middle. It doesn't have the excitement and freshness of the beginning of the week. And it doesn't have the relief and freedom of the last few days of the week. Therefore, since we only have coop classes on Mondays Tuesdays and Thursdays, it's lack of activity (aside from a hefty assignment) leaves it boring and lazy. But it's not like you get you're school done and have the rest of the day to be creative with, like Fridays, because there's church in the evening. This, coupled with my natural tendency to procrastinate and be lazy, gives me a long, boring day with the constant nagging of things that have to be done.

That's my usual Wednesday.

Today, I had the good fortune of very light homework, and the discipline to get it done FIRST. ...well , sort of. I did wake my self up with a good bath of Eric Whitacre, eat breakfast, and check my Facebook. And now I'm done! Ok, so maybe it is 1:00, and maybe I didn't exactly hurry through my homework, but hey! It was an improvement. Now I have time to get in some physical and productive activities before time to go to church. I have found that I do SOMETHING that makes my short of breath (aside from listen to Eric Whitacre, of course) that it never fails to knock away the lazy, sit around and do homework all day feeling, and help me enjoy the day.

So here's to wishing you a SUPER Wednesday.

I want a puppy. so. so. bad.

2 comments:

elliebird said...

i like how you said you took a bath of Eric Whitacre. i took one last night, actually.

Harris said...

I would like to note that this post was posted at precisely 11:11.


yeah. totally on purpose...