SHORT STORIES

Saturday, September 11, 2010

feel? what's that mean?

I'm enjoying (more like experiencing) a day with many layers of feeling. Let me see if I can describe it.

- A tinge of excitement for worthless things
- A spot of sadness
- A good dose of boredom
- Plenty of laziness
- A great deal of missing
- Lots of large and awesome projects that I wish I could acomplish but can only savor imagining what it would be like to accomplish them
- Tons of wishing for things in life that have not come yet, but I can't help but long for (and plenty of wondering what they actually are)
- A shot of wishing tommorow would hurry up and come, but feeling like I couldn't leave today without it being someing good

Spread a thick layer of apathy over that, and that's about what you get.
Welp. Here's some pics from the past.





1 comment:

Margaretta said...

i like this post. . . except for the apathy part. psh, kid, get with it and cut that out!

but anyway.

love what you're given as much as you love what you wish for. and then go make some cookies. best apathy remedy ever.