SHORT STORIES

Monday, June 7, 2010

Maline is just the start

For those of you who have been reading my story about a girl named Maline:
1. I apologize for the delay of Chapter 3. I'm kinda in a slow part of the story, and I'm not wanting to write it. But never fear, it shall be done!
2. There will be only a few more chapters (it is a short story), possibly only two more, so get ready for some excitement!
3. AFTER Maline, I hope to write more short stories. Mainly, I'll take the stories I've already written (in my head) and compact them into short stories. All the stories will take place in the same world, though most of them will have nothing to do with each other. Just separate chronicles from the same land. Places and people MIGHT get mentioned in other stories, and certain characters may even play a part in other stories. We shall see. :D

No comments: