SHORT STORIES

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

I Am Number 3

This is God's world. Everything we have, everyone we have, we are just borrowing. God gave you your parents to nurture you and to teach you. They are not yours, they are God's, and when he wants them back, he'll take them home.

Some friendships last a lifetime, some years, some months, some only a few days. But no matter how long, how deep, every relationship is significant and meaningful. Be grateful for them all, and TAKE ADVANTAGE of them. LEARN from them. LOVE them. SHOW GOD to them. It's not about you, it's not about me.

I am number 3. God is first. God IS first, whether you put him there in your heart or not (so just be correct and put him there). Others are second. I am third.

It's not about me, it's about GOD.
It's not about me, it's about THEM.