SHORT STORIES

Monday, May 30, 2011

Wedding, weekend, fun.

Well, stinkamaroo, I didn't get to go to National Convention.

But, my brother got married! currrRAZY. And awesome. Because I love Rock like crazy. And what's double-awesome, is that Saturday night, when we were all at the Greens winding down after the wedding, we decided to go on a spontaneous trip to my friend Chelsea Pritchett graduate in Franklin TN! (WAY TO GO, BB! Love you to death!) Then after some fun fun party time at her house, we (Eleanor, Roy, Graham, Whitney and I) drove back to the Pritchett's house to spend the night.

It was a totally crazy, totally hilarious, totally fun ride.

The next morning we ate a yummy breakfast and watched Hercules. good stuff.

Then Roy and E~ and I drove home.

And here I am. Happy, tired, and catching a cold. But happy is the main thing.

No comments: