SHORT STORIES

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Fall Break Over/New Blog Layout/Thursday!

I could probably just let the title of this post stand alone. BUT..

Fall break. was. AWESOME. I went down to Alabama for a wedding reception (AWESOMEFUN! Check out Happy Thoughts for a few more details and pics). Then after a long and very enjoyable after-chill at the Pritchetts' and BLevins', I got to spend an evening at the Greens. Then I came home, chilled here, started making Davis a suit of armor out of cardboard, played some piano, and caught up (a little bit..) on my a sleep.

And now it's Thursday, and I'm headed back to school. Mixtures of joy and sorrow there, but mainly just ambivalence (I love that word! but I think that was redundent wasn't it...?)

Oh! My nerdy glasses came yesterday, and I'm going to wear them to school today. They're PERFECT school glasses.

Anyways. I'll tell you how the day turns out when it has turned out (if I remember...) so until next time, Au Revoir!

No comments: