SHORT STORIES

Sunday, September 19, 2010

GO TIGERS GO!!!! and birthday thoughts.

Went to the Memphis Tigers (football) homecoming game with a bunch of M'Town peeps on Saturday. SUPER fun. Took some awesome pics. ...but they're on the other computer. oh well. We won. kicked MTSU's little heiny.


Question: Am I too old to have a costume birthday party? It would of course depend on the theme (or if there was one). But I was thinking it would be really cool to have a colonial ball, outdoors. Or maybe a PIRATE birthday. Or maybe medieval.

Yes I know, it's more than half a year till my birthday, but it never hurts to plan ahead, right?

anyways. this is awesome.

and so is CB2.

enjoy yo evenin'

2 comments:

Thumper said...

You are NEVER too old for a costume party
I had a hippie theme for my 18th

rebekah said...

Dude no! Costume parties are for ALL ages! Go for it!